On 21/01/13 15:16, Jeremy Goecks wrote:
Adding the attribute

target="_top"

to your URL will load the URL in the main browser window rather than a frame.
E.g.

But in the Python code itself? I'm writing an action in the user controller that should redirect to the main page after interacting with the user in the centre frame, and although I can see some JavaScript magic in various template files, along with a refresh_frames parameter, I can't get either trans.response.send_redirect or trans.fill_template to produce something that breaks out of the frameset and refreshes the entire browser window.

Paul