Hi Jeremy,

Two things confuse me about this. First, the tools I want to use are
not listed under the list of tools with dependencies.. but I still
need to install? what is the difference then between tools with
dependencies and all the others?

Second, in the instructions it suggest that nothing should be listed
under the tools when you do a local install... (the instructions I was
reading showed screen shots indicating that you configure each tool
and it appears in the left hand menu)... when I did the install
everything was listed (just not functioning). Is that normal?

Thanks
Beth

--

--------------------------------
Dr. Elizabeth L. Clare

School of Biological and Chemical Sciences
Queen Mary, University of London
Mile End Road, London E1 4NS
Room 1.02, G. E. Fogg Building
e.cl...@qmul.ac.uk
+44 (0)207 882 ext. 5687

School of Biological Sciences
University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
Phone: +44 117 954 5909
Website: http://seis.bris.ac.uk/~bzelc/

"If you say yes more often than you say no, you will do interesting
things in your life"