Hi all,

After updating to the latest Galaxy dist-release (and moving our server to a new location - but this can not be the reason I think), the status of the jobs are not being updated. The box in the history stays grey. After restarting Galaxy or the server, the correct status of the job is displayed.

Any advice on how to proceed is appreciated.

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib