Hi list,

I have a weird problem after updating to the latest version.

After doing the update as usual, the history panel is not updating
automatically anymore. And when I press refresh, I get an javascript popup
saying:

Error getting history updates from the server.
Forbidden

Also, in the log I see the following:

galaxy.web.framework WARNING 2013-01-28 12:30:01,673 User logged in as '(null)'
externally, but has a cookie as 'sa...@embl.de' invalidating session

We are using LDAP to connect to Galaxy, but I don't know if this has something
to do with the problem. As I said, it was working perfectly fine before the
update.

Does someone know the problem or has any ideas?

Thanks for your help,

Sajoscha