Nate:

I used the config from the wiki directly…
<Location "/">
…
RequestHeader set REMOTE_USER %{AUTHENTICATE_sAMAccountName}e
</Location>

but I also had a section like this below it...

#       <Location "/api">

#               Satisfy Any

#               Allow from all

#       </Location>

I thought that the /api location would inherit the auth and headers stuff of
it's container, but that's not true.

Commenting the api location fixes the problem form e.

Brad

>>> '(null)' externally, but has a cookie as 'sa...@embl.de' invalidating

--
Brad Langhorst