Dear Galaxy DevTeam,
I have made a few updates to the bowtie_wrappers tool from the Tool
Shed, may someone please pull from:
for the following changes:
- Add fields for --nofw and --norc options also for single-end reads
- Remove field for --cutoff option of bowtie-build
- Do not show fields for --best and --strata options for paired-end
- Add control to choose between -a and -k options
- Show fields for --pairtries and --maxbts options only when noTryHard
- Add control to choose between Maq- and SOAP-like alignment
- Add range validators to all integer parameters
I am not sure this mailing list is the correct place for such pull
requests, if not please advise me!
Nicola Soranzo, Ph.D.
Loc. Piscina Manna
09010 Pula (CA), Italy
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at: