Hi Eric,

The threading.Thread issue indicated below has been fixed (the changeset is
already available in galaxy-dist) and isn't eclipse-centric.

>From eclipse, how are you launching galaxy?

Personally for debugging I've found it easier to use the debugging middleware
for anything that happens inside a web transaction (sometimes intentionally
raising an exception just to kick out to it), and a simple addition of 'import
pdb; pdb.set_trace()' for creating breakpoints that I can work through via pdb
in the terminal.

-Dannon