Unfortunately not, and with the migration of tools to the toolshed installation
mechanism I don't imagine this will be addressed (at least by the team) anytime
soon.  If you wanted you could probably write a script that would reload a
specified tool in each of the separate web processes, or just implement a
complete rolling restart of your web processes to avoid service disruption
while still loading the tool updates.

-Dannon