The highlight enhancement request on Trello:
https://trello.com/c/vUtbTQ7l

Since it was imported from Bitbucket, the duplicated card I mentioned refers to the wrong Trello card. Please consider!

Thanks,
Joachim

Joachim Jacob

Rijvisschestraat 120, 9052 Zwijnaarde
Tel: +32 9 244.66.34
Bioinformatics Training and Services (BITS)
http://www.bits.vib.be
@bitsatvib