Hi Thon,

The test option runs the upgrade and downgrade of the latest migration script.
I'm assuming that you had already run the latest migrations available and the
server was up and running OK (other than the dataset size issue) before trying
the test command.

On a COPY of your database, you can try this:

$ sh manage_db.sh version
XYZ
$ sh manage_db.sh downgrade [XYZ -1]
done
sh manage_db.sh upgrade XYZ
done

If it works, then you can try it on your real database. Of course, this will
destroy whatever data existed in the table/columns of the latest migration (but
it looks like you already lost them.)

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Dan