Thanks all that solved the problem. I also deleted my cache and cookies

Thanks for the help
Neil

From: Ross [mailto:ross.laza...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 21 February 2013 8:27 PM
To: Peter Cock; Burdett, Neil (ICT Centre, Herston - RBWH);
galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] History not updating for multiple instances of Galaxy

<untested>
maybe the cookie path for each instance defined in universe_wsgi.ini needs to
be distinguishable if you're swapping between authenticated instances ?
</untested>

# If proxy-prefix is enabled and you're running more than one Galaxy instance
# behind one hostname, you will want to set this to the same path as the prefix
# in the filter above.  This value becomes the "path" attribute set in the
# cookie so the cookies from each instance will not clobber each other.
cookie_path = /galaxy

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Peter Cock