From: Enis Afgan
Date: 2013-03-05 10:38
To: shenwiyn
CC: Rafael Hernández; galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu
Subject: Re: Tools and Data
Correct; certain NSG tools require additional configuration for their indices
(http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/NGS%20Local%20Setup)

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:07 PM, shenwiyn <shenw...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I've installed Galaxy in local as what Rafael does.I want to make sure that the
basic functions work successfully just depending on the necessary tools in Tool
dependencies manual,and the NGS tools not only depend on the necessary tools
but also some another needed data(such as indexes,and so on).

thakks

shenwy