Hello Paul,

Due to various security issues, we thought to run our instance (will be
public soon) behind apache web server. It seems that the SELinux is
disabled on my machine.

I have followed the steps and restarted apache, still not able to invoke
the Galaxy page through http://servername:8080/

Thanks,

--/Vipin
R├Ątschlab, Computational biology dept.