Workflow parameters still seem to be broken for me.

I'm seeing the same problem as Liisa Koski
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Can-t-specify-workflow-parameters-for-integer-values-td4658193.html

(this message comes up when i edit a workflow with ${mininsert} set on a
bowtie2 job)

Problems were encountered loading this workflow (possibly a result of tool
upgrades). Please review the following parameters and then save.

  *   Step 9: Bowtie2
     *   Value no longer valid for 'Minimum insert size for valid paired-end
alignments', replaced with default

but Im running a release release_2013.02.08
and I've verified that this commit is present in the running code

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/73bb36c4ee3b34c3ca32ed830b4f91df79b971c5

any ideas?

Brad
--