Hi all,

We have installed a local galaxy server and we are encountering a problem when
trying to use UCSC display application on private dataset.
UCSC is giving us the following error message :
Unrecognized format line 2 of http://.../galaxy.bed
(note: chrom names are case sensitive)

Curiously, it works fine with my personal account but it doesn't for all other
users. It also works for displaying tracks based on a public dataset for all
users.

Could anybody explain us what's happening ?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Julien