Hi all,
I want to use the encode tools as "random intervals" in my local instance
of galaxy cistrome.
I have the xml file and the py file which can run the tool, but it required
any local data.
These data are referenced in tool-data/regions.loc but I've not found where
can I procure the bed which are referenced in this file.
Have you any idea to find them or to build them ? Or just any example of
their format, may be I can reproduce them with other data.
And for the future, is there a precise web page for admin which references
all ways to transfer useful local data?
Thanks a lot.
Julie