Hello! Yesterday I updated the Flexbar tool definition in the Galaxy Tool Shed
repository flexbar to work with the new version 2.33 of the program. After
upload, a message indicating an internal server error showed up. Subsequently,
I retried it with a tarball which did not work out either. I tried it several
times - still with errors - and reset all repository metadata.

In the end I arrived to upload the two new files via hg push on command line.
They are now shown in Galaxy tool shed. Nevertheless, as part of the whole
process (probably tarball upload) a subfolder flexbar has been created that
contains four files. I would like to delete this subfolder including contained
files and keep only the two files in the root folder of the flexbar repo. I
tried to delete the subfolder without success. The message "No changes to
repository." appears.

Any idea how I could resolve the issue?
Thanks for any suggestions!