Hi I am trying to load the mm10 genome and indexes using the manage local data admin feature.

The genome downloads ok and so do the liftOver chain files, however the main controller and indexing jobs fail. They just display error, is there any way I can find out more about what is happening here and what is failing?

Thanks
Shaun Webb
University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.