Hi all,

I am trying to upgrade our instance to the newest dist but I get the following
in stderr when I attempt to run Bowtie or BWA:

PREFIX/subs/galaxy_31.sh: command substitution: line 7: syntax error near
unexpected token `('
PREFIX/subs/galaxy_31.sh: command substitution: line 7: `diff -n <(printf
"%s\n" "${LIST_BEFORE[@]}") <(printf "%s\n" "${LIST_AFTER[@]}") | tail -n +2'
PREFIX/subs/galaxy_31.sh: command substitution: line 7: syntax error near
unexpected token `('
PREFIX/subs/galaxy_31.sh: command substitution: line 7: `diff -n <(printf
"%s\n" "${LIST_BEFORE[@]}") <(printf "%s\n" "${LIST_AFTER[@]}") | tail -n +2'

The job is going to the cluster and coming back. The tool appears to run even
with the weird error. Sometimes the results are even correct, but I can't use
them due to the error state. Has anyone seen this error before?

Sincerely,

Carrie Ganote