On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:49 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Everything that was in the pre-hg tool shed was moved to the new tool
> shed - I don't remember any issues during that transition that would have
> eliminated anything.  I don't think there is anything retrievable from the
> original tool shed at this point without some effort.  You most likely had
> not uploaded this tool to the original tool shed.  In any case, it's probably
> best to just upload it to a new repository in the tool shed.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Greg Von Kuster

OK - thanks.

Peter

P.S.

There was another possibly missing tool which prompted me to ask,
Konrad's psortb wrapper (which with his blessing I am adopting, & plan
to add to http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/tmhmm_and_signalp
later), which I thought I'd originally download via the old Tool Shed.