Hello all,

I'd like to be able to write some simple <test> entries for
some of the BLAST+ tools using composite datatypes
as input or output (i.e. small BLAST databases). This
doesn't seem to be mentioned or hinted at on the wiki:

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/ToolConfigSyntax?action=show&redirect=Admin%2FTools%2FTool+Config+Syntax#A.3Ctest.3E_tag_set

Is it possible to use a composite datatype as a test input?
If so how? Normal datatypes are loaded into the test history
using using the upload tool - does that mean I first need to
extend the relevant datatypes to allow them to be uploaded?

Example: Run blastp using a small query FASTA file and
a small database, check the output (eg tabular).

Is it possible to use a composite datatype as a test output?
If so how?

Example: Run makeblastdb using a small FASTA file, and
check the output (a small BLAST database).