Hello Celso,

This problem is occurring in a local install of Galaxy? If so, then you will need to set up the reference genome to be used with tools. Instructions to do so are on these wiki pages:

Basic instructions, you will need to move on to "Advanced Configuration":
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Get%20Galaxy

Tool set up (the header is most important for you now, since BWA is already installed):
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Dependencies
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Tool%20Dependencies

Data set up:
A version of your genome is available via rsync, with the dbkey "Zea_mays_B73_RefGen_v2". Or, you can create your own indexes. The "builds.txt" list is not optional, so make sure not to skip that part and to restart your server after all steps in the set-up are complete.
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Data%20Integration
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/NGS%20Local%20Setup

Next time, please send questions directly to the mailing list. This will get you the speediest reply.

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team