Hi,
I am not an expert in all Galaxy capacities. We have been built some new
tools in Galaxy platform:

   1. Evolutionary Algorithms for Protein Structure Prediction.
   2. Protein Validation
   3. Protein desolvate

You can find more information about them at [1]. These tools are beta
version yet.

Please, feel free for any comments.

[1] http://fisbio.fcfrp.usp.br:8080/

Best regards,

--
Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli, Ph.D
Intelligent System in Structural Bioinformatics