Hi all,

Does anyone else see this problem with broken tool ids in the
function test script? I found this because one of my own tools
wasn't being recognised because for some reason the id was
treated as _name= [sic].

This happens on the default branch:

$ ./run_functional_tests.sh -list | grep "_name="
_name=                                          RNA/DNA
_name=                                          Convert
_name=                                          Compute quality
statistics
_name=                                          Draw quality score
boxplot
_name=                                          DAVID

$ hg branch
default

 hg log -b default | head
changeset:   9349:199b62339f26
user:        jeremy goecks <jeremy.goe...@emory.edu>
date:        Thu Apr 11 08:44:42 2013 -0400
summary:     Whitespace fixes for Vcf datatype.

changeset:   9348:dbfc964167ae
user:        guerler
date:        Wed Apr 10 17:30:27 2013 -0400
summary:     Enhance button for trackster visualization in data display viewer

Have I found a recent regression, or is my system messed up
somehow?