Hello,

When we search some sequences on NCBI thanks to the EBI SRA tool in a local instance of Galaxy, you can click on "galaxy" to upload data found. Except that our file is sent on Galaxy main and not in our local instance. Could you please tell me how to set my local instance of Galaxy ?

Thank you in advance,
Sarah

--
         --*--