Hi Carl, John,

Do you know if there has been any improvements regarding this issue?
As far as I know, the provided patch seemed to do the trick, although it
complicated the update to the latest Galaxy distribution a little bit (not
that much though).

I'm asking if there has been any finding on this matter, because I am
working on the implementation of bioinformatics workflows on the Galaxy
installation of one of our customers (they have a brand new Galaxy
instance updated to the latest distribution) and I am again facing the
same issue.

I will therefore apply the patch on their Galaxy as well, but I wanted to
know if there were plans to integrate this in an upcoming release?

Thanks for you help!

Jean-François