Hi Greg & Dave,

I'm trying to use the new inter-repository dependency mechanism
without explicitly naming the tool shed (i.e. assume the repository
is in the same ToolShed), as discussed here:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2013-May/014736.html

My blast2go wrapper is currently listed under "Latest revision:
installation errors" yet there is no clear error shown:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast2go/9ef0d4ecb9d5
Revision: 10:9ef0d4ecb9d5

Automated tool test results
Tool test results
Automated test environment
*Time tested:* ~ 8 hours ago*System:* Linux 3.5.0-21-generic*Architecture:*
x86_64*Python version:* 2.7.3*Galaxy revision:* 9796:2b456e221582*Galaxy
database version:* 115*Tool shed revision:**Tool shed database version:**Tool
shed mercurial version:*
Installation errors* - no functional tests were run for any tools in this
changeset revision*
Repository dependencies
Tool shedNameOwnerChangeset revisiontesttoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edublast2go
peterjc9ef0d4ecb9d5ErrorNone

Do you see this too? Have I hit a problem with the error capturing?