Hello, Galaxy developers!

I do a bit of tweaking to a local galaxy instance. Thus, I just realized that
subdirectories are not supported for the location of .loc-files/data tables.
E.g. tool-data/somesub/my.loc is not recognized even if this location is correctly linked in
the tool_data_table_conf.xml (<file path="tool-data/somesub/my.loc" />).
Via the Galaxy-Admin interface and 'Server', 'View data tables registry' the .loc file is marked as
a "Missing index file" - in the example the displayed location would be
"tool-data/my.loc" (without the 'somesub' subdirectory). As soon as I store 'my.loc'
directly in the tool-data directory galaxy runs smoothly again, even (!) if I keep the subdirectory
in the file path in tool_data_table_conf.xml.

Is galaxy meant to behave like this? If so, a word about it in the
documentation would be really helpful!

Best,
Christian

version:
changeset:   8796:961ae35ba612
branch:      stable
tag:         tip
parent:      8794:1c7174911392
user:        Nate Coraor <n...@bx.psu.edu>
date:        Fri Feb 08 11:23:04 2013 -0500