Hi VJ,

bedtools is not new. It is in already available through the toolshed.
Here are a few relevant links:

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Tool%20Shed
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/bgruening/bedtools_test_bag

Furthermore, the bedtool maintainer offers wrappers from his main
website. The above bedtools are a patched version of his wrappers,
waiting for approval.

Cheers,
Bjoern