Hello,

I am completely new to Galaxy and I am not quite sure to which mailing list
this question should have been addressed. I apologize if I got it wrong. I
created an account one week ago and tried to upload data via ftp (using
WinSCP). However logging in to the ftp server at main.g2.bx.psu.edu always
fails, although I am using a valid password. A colleague of mine
successfully logged in at my computer with his account. I thus guess there
may be a problem with my account. Is there anything I have to do after
registering in order to enable access to the ftp server?

Thanks already in advance for your support!

Best wishes,

Barbara Sixt