On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 8:33 AM, Keilwagen, Jens
<jens.keilwa...@jki.bund.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> we are currently estalishing our own local Galaxy instance. However, when we
> try to install "Repository 'ncbi_blast_plus'" from the Galaxy main tool shed
> via
> the admin pages, we obtain the following error
>
> "Internal Server Error
> Galaxy was unable to sucessfully complete your request
>
> An error occurred.
> This may be an intermittent problem due to load or other unpredictable
> factors,
> reloading the page may address the problem.
>
> The error has been logged to our team."
>
> We tried to install on three different days. Hence, we believe there might be
> another problem.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Best regards, Jens

Hi Jens,

The Galaxy team should be able to ask some more targeted questions,
but how far did the process get? Were you asked about the dependencies
(e.g. the blast_dataypes repository or the underlying BLAST+ binaries)?

Peter

P.S. What kind of system are you using? 64 bit Linux? Mac OS X?