Van: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
namens Raj Ayyampalayam [ra...@uga.edu]
Verzonden: donderdag 30 mei 2013 7:34
To: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu List
Onderwerp: [galaxy-dev] Storage question for Galaxy-Admins

Hello,

I am trying to come up with a number for our local galaxy storage
requirements when we go live (This is an installation for research at
our university).

I checked out the survey that was done a while back for the
GalaxyAdmins. It seems that the bigger installations have allocated
about 200TB for their installation.

It would be of great help to me if I can get some feedback on storage
used by local galaxy installations.
If possible please use the following format:

Total capacity:
Used capacity:
Storage Technology:
Comments: