Hello,

I am trying to come up with a number for our local galaxy storage requirements when we go live (This is an installation for research at our university).

I checked out the survey that was done a while back for the GalaxyAdmins. It seems that the bigger installations have allocated about 200TB for their installation.

It would be of great help to me if I can get some feedback on storage used by local galaxy installations.
If possible please use the following format:

Total capacity:
Used capacity:
Storage Technology:
Comments: