Hi.

I have uploaded fasta files on the main galaxy server through my FileZilla
program.  In want to transfer them to the Galaxy at the Huttenhower Lab (see
http://huttenhower.org/galaxy/root) page and to do that  go to history list
when I am logged in at both locations and I select 'Import a History from an
archive'.  I paste the url address from the main galaxy server (where my
archive is located) and select submit.  Then I waited for 2 days and nothing
was transferred?  I am clearly doing something wrong and would really like you
input asap.

Thank you very much!!

Best regards,

Anna Edlund