Hi, I am wondering how the nglims  "Manage sequencers and external
services" works.  I want to add our MiSeq such that all future runs show up
in Galaxy as data sets.  Is this the way to do it?

When I use this menu to add our sequencer it asks for a username, ip
address, password, etc.  I am not sure what it is really asking for
actually.  All of the data from the MiSeq shows up on the same computer as
Galaxy, and so I am sure that I do not need an IP address except for
localhost.

Is there any beginning documentation on this part of nglims?  Or a tutorial
on how to detect new data and import it?  Thanks.

--
Lee Katz, Ph.D.