Hi guys,

we are currently trying to integrate CLC Bios short read assembler into our
local Galaxy version. So far everything went smoothly. However, the command
line tool allows for specifying the number of CPU that should be used for
computation. We are wondering, whether it is also possible to enable Galaxy
users also to specify the number of CPUs.

Thanks for any help.

Best regards, Jens