One more question for the Galaxy gurus. I have a series of tools that 1)
interleave raw reads, 2) assemble them, and 3) predict genes from the
assembly.  How can I display inheritance on the data produced from these
tools?  It would be really nice if a set of genes showed that they came
from an assembly, which came from a set of raw reads.

I can't find this on the site, and so I am sure I am using the wrong
keywords or something...

Thank you!

--
Lee Katz, Ph.D.