Hey guys,

we found a curios bug, but it is a little bit tricky to explain.

Here is an example:

- Click on "Concatenate datasets tail-to-head"

- add a new data set

- click on the first data field and select your data set of choice

- press "tab" to get to the next data set an select the second data set by
typing the number of the data set via the numpad (might only be possible if you
have a long history with many files) => the first number is written as an
"character", e.g., 1=a, 2=b, and so on.

This bug only shows up if you use the numpad to type in the numbers.

We tested it with different tools in our local Galaxy instance and in the
Galaxy Main instance.

Can anybody confirm this behavior?

Best regards, Thomas