Hi,

I was wondering if Galaxy provides python library for Galaxy tools. For
example, if it did happen, filter and sort tools can be expressed like
this: galaxy.filter(param1, param2, ...) and galaxy.sort(param1, param2,
...) instead of using command line tools like filtering.py $param1,
$param2, ...

I thought it might be useful for python developers with bioblend if they
want to extend developments on python after launching galaxy and importing
workflows through bioblend.

Any plans and thoughts?

Best,
Hyungro