On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi peter,
>
> Do you have cookies blocked in your Firefox browser?  Does your
> cookie_path setting work for what you've configured in your apache
> prefix?

Yes, logging into my Galaxy and using it works fine - I can close
tabs and go back and still be logged in.

> It's impossible to tell what specifically could be causing this
> in your environment, but it's definitely related to cookies.
>
> Greg Von Kuster

My Firefox is setup to accept cookies until the expire, but not
to accept third-party cookies.

Do I need to worry about cross-site cookies for my Galaxy server
talking to the Main (or Test) Tool Shed?