Hi,

I was very excited to see the re-run option and associate with paused jobs option working very well..
I was hoping to be able to re-run a job like this from the API, but cannot seem to find any API calls that corresponds to this here:

http://galaxy-dist.readthedocs.org/en/latest/lib/galaxy.webapps.galaxy.api.html

Is this not implemented yet, or just not documented?

Thanks

Thon