Hi Ben,

is a bug!
Can you fill a trello card about that?
http://galaxyproject.org/trello

I would recommend to install that tool manually. The toolshed
integration is not very good and even if you can install it through the
toolshed you need to create the *.loc file and so on by hand. Just
follow the installation instructions in the repository, copy the XML
file under ./tools/somewhere/ and add the file to your tool_conf.xml
file.

Cheers,
Bjoern