Hello,

I tried restarting my local Galaxy instance today bit it won't start up
properly. I keep getting this message when I run "sh run.sh":

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/mnt/ris-fas1a/linux_users/avnglxy/ris-lx10/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/webapps/galaxy/buildapp.py",
line 35, in app_factory
    app = UniverseApplication( global_conf = global_conf, **kwargs )
  File
"/mnt/ris-fas1a/linux_users/avnglxy/ris-lx10/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/app.py",
line 79, in __init__
    self.datatypes_registry.load_datatypes( self.config.root,
self.config.datatypes_config )
  File
"/mnt/ris-fas1a/linux_users/avnglxy/ris-lx10/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/datatypes/registry.py",
line 273, in load_datatypes
    self.to_xml_file()
  File
"/mnt/ris-fas1a/linux_users/avnglxy/ris-lx10/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/datatypes/registry.py",
line 681, in to_xml_file
    os.close( fd )
OSError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

The reason for my restart was dur to a users complaint about upload speeds.

Any help is much appreciated!
Richard