Hi Richard

this looks like a system error to me (and has nothing to do with the galaxy server itself). Something is wrong with your disk? which might also be the original reason why you got complaints about the upload speed.

Sorry, I can't help you any further. I suggest you contact your sys admin.

Regards, Hans-Rudolf