On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Berner, Thomas
<thomas.ber...@jki.bund.de> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> In our local galaxy instance (10200:fd4113962c32) it seems that
> we have a problem with the functional test. Every time we run the
> testscript for a complete test, datasets of existing histories are
> changed into something like this:

How exactly are you running the test script?

e.g. $ sh run run_functional_tests.sh ...

Is there any indication in this output that the
wrong database might be in use? This should
create a dummy test database (and you'll see
all the database schema migration steps run).