Hello all,

A philosophical question - for my Galaxy tools and wrappers,
I have been using open source software (OSS) licences, e.g.
the MIT license, or GPL.

For licensing my Galaxy workflows, should I also treat them as
software and do the same, or as a protocol document and go
for something like one of the Creative Commons licenses?
e.g. CC BY, or CC BY-SA