Hello all

It was indicated in several recent posts (e.g. there
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/support-pbkdf2-in-proftpd-1-3-5rc3-td4660836.html)

that for Galaxy to reliably work with ProFTPD, it is recommended to
disable the new PBKDF2 encryption of passwords and revert back to SHA1.

Unfortunately it appears to be beyond me to figure out how to do this.
Could somebody point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks a lot
Ulf

The information contained in the EMail and any attachments is confidential and
intended solely and for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It may
not be disclosed to any other person without the express authority of Public
Health England, or the intended recipient, or both. If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or
any part of it. This footnote also confirms that this EMail has been swept for
computer viruses by Symantec.Cloud, but please re-sweep any attachments before
opening or saving. http://www.gov.uk/PHE