I have a tool that uses two dates to fetch data in a database.

I am using a parameter type called "datetime" in the field "type". It uses
javascript and allows a date to be selected through a calendar. When I use it
as a tool works perfectly, but when I try to use the workflow got an error.
When I check the "Set at runtime" I got the following error:

Server Error
Module paste.exceptions.errormiddleware:144 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
Module paste.debug.prints:106 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:543 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:185 in handle_request
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:73 in decorator
>>  return simplejson.dumps( func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs ) )
Module galaxy.webapps.galaxy.controllers.workflow:607 in editor_form_post
>>  'tool_state': incoming.pop("tool_state")
KeyError: 'tool_state'

and I can not create the workflow. What can I do?

Thank you