Yes, I am, and yes, they have an '@' sign.

> This an Apple osx issue, and you'll need to do the following:
>
> xattr -d com.apple.quarantine <name of your exported.ga file>

$ xattr -d com.apple.quarantine secreted_protein_workflow.ga
xattr: secreted_protein_workflow.ga: No such xattr: com.apple.quarantine

Odd. Anyway, '@' sign gone.

> When you do this, it will fix the permissions, and uploading to the tool
> shed should work.

It looks like my second upload attempt already solved this.

I don't quite understand what went wrong on the Tool Shed,
but is this something you need to handle gracefully?