Hi All,

I am trying to develop a generic Galaxy tool which could encapsulate any
other Galaxy tool and run it. The motivation behind this development is to
enable running ordinary Galaxy tools in parallel with multiple datasets
and/or running ordinary tools on large-scale compute resources.

I was wondering about the Galaxy-way of doing this. Is there a natural
pattern I could adapt here for this work? Are there any existing examples
which does this?

Ketan